integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Tuesday, October 19, 2004
Yoz ppl!
Had our art fest folk dancing practice todae during literature lesson. Partnered with Kuan Loong... Oh man! I was about 30 cm taller than him...and dancing with him made mi feel like i was 'seducing' him. Oh the horror!!!!
And worst of all, i am gonna have to dance with him tml, on stage, infront of the rest of RV...haiz...I mean, kuan Loong's nice and all, but juz a little weird at times...aiya,dun talk about it....
You noe wad's the bad thing about having great hair?
PPl juz dun noe how to appreciate it!
They laugh about it as if its one big joke...ahahahahaha, they would go...as if they're hair is any better...all so sterotype, so NOT-UNIQUE.
Today, Frank, my Primary 6A friend and his little possies did juz that. ahahahahahah, they went. FRANK????? How could ya do this me????? I tot i was ur good fren???? How could ya do this to me? I am SO disappointed in ya...I was frenz with ya since Primary 1. You lined up juz infront of me...I wouldnt believe ya did that if I hadnt seen it with my own eyes...You suck.
yea, and we had GG todae. It was called 'Sec 1 intensive training'...and ya bet, it was horribly HARSH.
I did 100 pumpings, 120 jumping jacks and 2 rounds round the audi...and worst of all, i did all of that with a SPLITTING HEADACHE. it lasted till 7.40pm. I feel much better now. I survived all this thanx to yawn roo and yawn ting, 2 superb frenz.
Well, its gettin late now, gotta go wrap my sis's pressie!! its her BD tml, tell ya all bout it tml!!
BYE!!!
DJ JM signing out.